Personal Data collection
Personal data corresponds to all the information that can identify a person's name, postal address, email address, phone number,…
Why is personal data collected?
MTI may collect different data.
Treatments carried out on the legal basis for the performance of our contractual obligations:
Order, delivery, billing, after-sales service, order tracking information, customer accounting.
Treatments performed on the legal basis of your consent:
Registration of applications sent by you to our company
Loyalty program management
Deposit cookies to offer content and targeted advertising adapted to your interests and carry out measures to improve your experience on the site…
The data can be collected on our website, through our online forms, you will be required to provide us with information whose mandatory fields will be marked with an asterisk. Information about your rights to computer law and freedom is specified on each form.
HOW are THE DATA?
MTI has appointed an IT and Liberty Correspondent responsible for ensuring the compliance of the collections and processing that we are required to carry out, to keep the list of registered processing operations, as well as to ensure the exercise of your rights of access, rectification and opposition.
The data is kept for 3 years from the end of the relationship or the last contact. Beyond this time, the data will be erased or anonymized.
When data is entered on the MTI site, the pages are fully secured in order to encrypt the data. You can easily check this security by looking at the address of the page. A small padlock ensures that your data is secure.
Data Storage Security
MTI implements all the necessary precautions to preserve the security of your data. All data is stored on secure servers, accessible to a limited number of people with specific access rights.
As part of our activities, we are required to pass on your data to our subcontractors for the execution of the missions entrusted to them. (Orders, deliveries, …)
YOU're ADISTOAD A COLLECTED DATA?
When creating an account on our site, you are required to enter your postal address, your name and surname. You can receive mail addressed in your name.
Email & SMS
You have the possibility to subscribe to MTI offers by subscribing to our newsletter. We can regularly communicate on your email address.
WHAT are your RIGHTS TO VIS OF YOUR DATA?
On all your collected data you benefit from:
- A right of access: The right of any person to obtain the communication of all information concerning him held by MTI.
- A right of rectification: The right of any person to obtain the rectification of inaccurate information concerning him held by MTI.
- Right of opposition: The right of opposition is exercised either at the time of the collection of information or later, by addressing the person in charge of the file.
- A right to set guidelines for the fate of personal data after a death. In the absence of guidelines, the heirs concerned can then exercise the rights to the deceased's personal data.
- A portability right: It is possible to obtain the recovery of personal data in a structured format either for another data handler or for the person himself.
- A right to file a claim with a supervisory authority.
For more information on the exercise of your rights: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits
EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS VIS TO VIS OF YOUR DATA
If you no longer wish to receive advertisements
You can unsubscribe from the newsletters at the bottom of each email sent. We put in place a mention summarizing your rights and the possibility of unsubscribe from a link placed in the mail.
The application for identification is not mandatory for the use of a right of objection to receive our commercial offers. For technical reasons, the stop of sending our offers is not immediate. It is possible to see a change delay to register your request.
In case of difficulties, you can write to us at the address: MTI – ZI du Combal – 12300 Decazeville or by email: Write to us specifying your contact details and the email address concerned.
Access or rectify your data stored by MTI
You can make a request for access to your data or exercise your rights by writing to the address: MTI – ZI du Combal – 12300 Decazeville or by email: Write to us .An identity document is required in order to give you access to the data. A reply will be sent to you within one month of receiving your request.
If you want to oppose the transfer of your data
You can exercise your rights of opposition to the transfer of your data by writing to the address: MTI – ZI du Combal – 12300 Decazeville or by email: Write to us A response will be sent to you within one month of receipt of your request.
If you want to object to being in a file
You can exercise your right of opposition by writing to the address: MTI – ZI du Combal – 12300 Decazeville or by email: Write to us .A response will be sent to you within one month of receipt of your request.
If you would like to give instructions on your personal data after your death
You can exercise your right to give instructions regarding your data after your death by writing to the address: MTI – ZI du Combal – 12300 Decazeville or by email: Write to us .A response will be sent to you within one month of receipt of your request.
What is a "cookie"?
A cookie is a small file containing various textual information. It is deposited on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) via your browser, through the website you are visiting.
The different types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our site and allow you to use the basic features. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our site functionally.
- Comfort cookies: These cookies bring additional features that are likely to be of interest to the user, without being essential to the basic operation of the site.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies allow us to know the use and performance of our site and improve its operation. For example, they cover the most viewed pages, queries made in our search engine, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to present you with ads tailored to your interests. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you visited and the links you followed as well as your browsing outside our site. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad as well as to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by third parties with our permission.
The refusal of this type of cookie does not have an impact on the use of our site and does not prevent the display of advertising on our website or on the Internet in general.
You can restrict, block or remove Cookies from this website at any time by changing your browser configuration. Because the settings are different from one browser to another, Cookies are usually set up in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menus. For more information on setting up Cookies in your browser, please visit your browser's "Help" menu.
The setting is specific to each browser:
For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences